Robin Baumgartner – President and Owner of BCT Corp.
Robin Baumgartner has been providing employee benefits to clients since 1993. Robin’s ability to deliver advice on health and welfare plans, wellness programs and retirement plans comes naturally after years in the industry. She excels at providing customized solutions designed for a diverse base of corporate clients in many different industries, locally in MN and throughout the US. Robin’s industry savvy has been key to helping business leaders develop smart benefit strategies.
- Robin was an International Relations major and Spanish minor at the University of MN.
- Series 7 and 24 licensures; Registered Rep since 1993
- Promoted to a Registered Principal in 2001
- 2016 recipient of the education grant: ScaleUp, offered through WomenVenture, a female business owner’s education program.
- Robin has sat on several boards including: MAHU, and CGM (CelebrateGreaterMound)
- Robin is a member of NAHU/MNAHU (National Association of Health Underwriters/MN), MRA (MN Restaurant Association & Hospitality)
- 3-year volunteer with ARC (American Refugee Committee)
Robin enjoys spending time with her family, friends and her dog George. In her free time, she attends Twins games and sporting events, as well as running, golfing and boating.
Melissa Grabek – Vice President ofOperations, Employee Benefits
Melissa is heavily involved with managing client service relations, new business implementation, and prospective client marketing strategies. She enjoys making the oftentimes confusing world of insurance benefits less intimidating.
Melissa loves volunteering at her daughters’ school, reading, going to the gym and dining out with her husband.
Bachelor of Arts in Community Health Education
Bachelor of Arts in Spanish
Licensed in Life/Health since 2010
Jamie McClimek -Client Services Relations
Jamie manages day-to-day client service requests and forms administration for our BCT Corp clients. She also supports the team during new group implementation and client renewals.
Licensed in Life, Accident and Health since 2012
Jamie enjoys spending time with her family and going to the cabin.
Susan Leyendecker – Medicare Services
Susan works with Seniors and Medicare eligibles to find the best Medicare solutions. She has been helping individuals since 2009.
Susan enjoys biking, walking her dog Zeus, spending time with her family and friends and going to her family cottage in Northern Wisconsin.
Susan is licensed in MN, WI and Florida and is appointed with all the major carriers.
Bill Colopoulos – ACA Guru
Kristin Kingsbury – Legal Guru
Kat Whalen – Sales Guru
Carlos Landreau – Property Casualty Guru
Eboun Wilbourn – VP of Marketing